Emergency Restoration Xperts Certifications
ERX is proud to be trained and certified in the latest restoration and cleaning techniques and technologies by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). The IICRC is a non-profit organization whose mission is to establish and advance globally recognized standards and certifications for the inspection, cleaning, and restoration industries.
IICRC Certified Firms have earned the right to display the IICRC logo as a symbol of quality. In order to achieve IICRC-certified status, firms must meet a rigorous list of standards in business ethics and expertise. All IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.