Complete the form below or call us at 704-626-6800
Mold growth can cause devastating damage to structure and contents. While mold occurs naturally in most environments, an abnormal amount of moisture can cause excessive mold growth as well as an increased health risk. Great care must be taken in the process of mold removal, and without proper education and training the probability of further contamination and damage increases.
We are certified by the IICRC in Applied Microbial Remediation and knowledgeable in the proper procedures, tools and equipment to use in this delicate process. It is essential that technicians working in a contaminated environment be fully aware of the necessary steps to protect the contaminated dwelling and its occupants. ERX works with homeowners, insurance adjusters and industrial hygienists in providing full service mold remediation and recreating a healthy living environment.
MOLD-FREE Home Guaranteed!
- 24/7 Personal Customer Care
- Unmatched Remediation Quality & Best Price Guaranteed
- Safe, Fast, Permanent Remediation Process
- Fully Licensed, Insured, and Bonded
- Guaranteed Completion Date
- Additional services, Including Rebuilding and Repainting
Mold Removal Services
We offer comprehensive mold removal services including:
- Containment – The first step of the mold removal process is to contain the mold and prevent it from spreading during cleaning. Safety is of utmost concern to us, so we will take all steps necessary to protect the dwellings inhabitants.
- Air Scrubbing – Air scrubbers aid in the mold removal process by safely removing air borne mold spores.
- Contamination Removal – Any mold contaminated areas that cannot be cleaned will be removed and disposed of. Drywall, carpet, and insulation typically have to be replaced during the mold removal process.
- Cleaning and Sanitation – We will clean and sanitize the affected areas with proper mold cleaning agents.
- Final Inspection – After the mold removal process has been completed, we will perform a final inspection ensuring that the mold contamination has been fully removed and your home or business is returned to a healthy state.
- Post Mold-Removal Air Sampling – A post-mold removal air sampling will take place following the final inspection to ensure the mold remediation was successful.