Get help now by contacting us or calling 704-626-6800.
Whether caused by a pipe bursting, a backed-up drain line, a stove fire – or even a storm – our crews can be mobilized quickly to address your water damage restoration emergency. We’re here 24/7/365 to help!
Do I make an insurance claim for my water damage issue? What Do I do now?
If your home has flooded, you need to begin “mitigation” immediately. In order to prevent water damage from occurring, this includes extraction of water and drying of the structure. Did you know that your insurance policy REQUIRES you to IMMEDIATELY “mitigate” or prevent further damage to your structure or they can reduce or deny your claim for water damage? When you call ERX you are on the right path to recovery.
Can I choose my own contractor for my water damage repairs?
Did you know that you can choose your own water damage contractor? In fact, it is illegal to require or coerce a person into using a particular company. The insurance company MUST work with whomever you select, so you get to pick the best and brightest to serve you in your time of need. Because we are the most reliable water damage repair specialist, we know you’ll choose us!
Why is Emergency Restoration Experts different from hundreds of other water damage repair companies in North Carolina?
ERX approaches drying structures differently from most of our competitors. Here’s why:
- Our staff is trained to not just extract water, but save contents and building materials wherever possible.
- We can employ techniques in some situations to salvage carpet, and dry walls and floors so thoroughly that minimal or no demolition is necessary.
- We always leave your home or structure to dry-standard and strictly control the environment so that mold growth is almost impossible.
- Even if water damage has been present for several days, our highly-trained professionals can handle situations where mold has begun to grow or removal of materials is necessary.
- We use ground-breaking equipment and proprietary processes, coupled with experience and professional qualifications, enable us to dry structures quicker, cheaper, and more thoroughly than other methods that frequently leave your home WET!
How Do I Know It’s Really Dry?
By documenting where the moisture is in your structure as soon as we come out, and monitoring those materials to dry-standard, we can verify your structure has been returned to its pre-water damage loss and provide the documentation to back it up. We use the latest technology in moisture meters, humidity meters, and thermal imaging to create this documentation. It provides both images and data to support our conclusions.